POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking on the (green) moon : Re: walking on the (green) moon Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:29:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking on the (green) moon
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Feb 2001 09:32:51
Message: <3A8D38AA.20D86547@my-dejanews.com>
The right foot needs to come *way up* more than it does now.
See for example:
 http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/gregjohn/animation.html#POV16
 http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/gregjohn/animation.html#POV17

I'm working on a substantially imporoved model which will be able to rotate
hip, shrug shoulders, etc. A first peek was at:

My goal is that someone could just model their own figure using CSG, blobs,
bicubics, etc., according to my parameters and then just use a library of
walk cycles--much like Poser promises to be someday.